Business Partners at Vehicles for Change
Our Business Partners
Select businesses are partnering with Vehicles for Change to provide vehicles, financial support or discounted services, while generating community goodwill and exposure for their own organizations.
In fact, VFC’s partnership with Precision Auto Care was recognized by the Washington Business Journal and area business leaders at the 2011 Corporate Philanthropy Awards. Vehicles For Change and Precision, which owns and operates 26 Precision Tune Auto Care centers, received the MassMutual Citizenship Award for the most productive private-public partnership. Watch a video on the VFC-Precision Tune partnership:
Vehicles for Change is grateful for the support of numerous Maryland and Virginia businesses. Please join us in thanking these community-minded companies whose partnership makes it possible for VFC to put thousands of hard-working families on the road to success.
Donations of High-Quality, Pre-Owned Cars
Donations of Fleet Vehicles
Low-Interest Loans for VFC Families
Discounted Auto Parts and Services for VFC Vehicles
A Touch of Class
Briar Oaks Exxon
Become a Business Partner
Your business can demonstrate its dedication to the community and make a meaningful difference by supporting Vehicles for Change. Here are some ways to help:
- Tell customers and employees how their car donation to VFC can earn them the best possible tax deduction. We can provide an article for your newsletter or website.
- Display flyers or counter cards. We can supply them.
- Make VFC the beneficiary of a raffle, golf tournament or other activity.
- Allow us to bring our staffed information table to your workplace or meeting site.
- Invite us to speak at an event.
- If you’re in the auto business, provide in-kind or discounted services.
- Make a financial contribution to offset the cost of vehicle repairs.
- Introduce us to a potential partner.
We welcome your ideas and appreciate your interest. Please contact Cassandra Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you’re involved with a school or charity, learn how to raise money for the cause while helping low-income families.