Food, Fun And A Good Cause
Help Award A Car to a Baltimore Family
Join the VFC family for a fundraiser at Mad River on Thursday, June 6th, and help us put a local family on the road to success!
There will be a $10 cover at the bar - 100% of funds raised go back to VFC and will be used to fund the cost of a car for a local Baltimore family - Mr. Gene Cooke, a single father with a disabled son, who needs a vehicle to get to work and take his son to doctor's appointments. VFC will be awarding a 2001 Toyota Corolla to Mr. Cooke at the event, but we need your help - we need to raise approximately $1,200 to cover the cost of Mr. Cooke's vehicle. Join the VFC family for a night of fun and help us raise funds for this vehicle!
In exchange for $10 cover, guests receive:
- 1 free drink
- 1/2 off all remaining drinks until 9 pm
- 1/2 priced appetizers until 9 pm
- The opportunity to see VFC's Marty Schwartz serve as guest bartender!
Mad River Grille Baltimore
1110 S.Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Thursday, June 6th, 5:30-9 pm
Metered street parking is available on Charles and Light Street
Charm City Circulator Stop: Purple Route, Cross Street Market Stop at Light St. & E. Cross St.
Please RSVP using this Facebook event or email Jen Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend in person, but would still like to contribute funds to cover the cost of Mr. Cooke's vehicle:
- If you would like to mail a check, please make the check out to Vehicles for Change. It should be mailed to Jen Harrington's attention at: 4111 Washington Blvd., Halethorpe, MD 21227. Please put "Mad River" in the memo line on the check.
- If you would prefer to donate online, you can do so through our Network for Good profile - just be sure to designate "Mad River" when you donate!