Full Circle Lends a Helping Hand During COVID-19 Pandemic
At the Full Circle Auto Repair & Training Center, we treat members of our valued community like family. That's why, during these trying times, we're extending a 10% discount* on our already low auto repairs to YOU, because you mean so much to us.
From oil and fluid changes to tune-ups, tire rotations, battery replacements and more, you can count on our Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified mechanics for all of your automotive needs.
Practicing good social distancing? For tickets $200 or more, we will pick up and return your vehicle to you if you live within a 10-mile radius of our Halethorpe Facility (4111 Washington Boulevard). We will also provide a free LYFT ride home if you prefer to drop your car off.
To schedule an appointment, or get a service estimate, call 410-242-3168. You may also use our online scheduling tool.
- We are taking extra precautions to assure everyone's safety in light of COVID-19. We will sanitize your vehicle and keys before AND after repairs.
- Service is by appointment ONLY and we have closed our waiting room out of an abundance of caution to limit the exposure/spread of COVID-19.
- *Discount is only available to those who mention this promotion prior to service. Excludes fleets.*
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 4111 Washington Boulevard, Halethorpe, MD 21227
Have questions? Call 410-242-3168. We are happy to assist you!
P.S. Did you know all funds generated through Full Circle directly support Vehicles for Change's mission to empower those with financial challenges to achieve economic and personal independence through car ownership and technical training? Learn more about Vehicles for Change HERE.