Our Business Partners

Partnering to Provide Vehicles

Select businesses are partnering with Vehicles for Change to provide vehicles, financial support or discounted services while generating community goodwill and exposure for their own organizations.

In fact, VFC’s partnership with Precision Auto Care was recognized by the Washington Business Journal and area business leaders at the 2011 Corporate Philanthropy Awards. Vehicles For Change and Precision, which owns and operates 26 Precision Tune Auto Care centers, received the MassMutual Citizenship Award for the most productive private-public partnership.

Vehicles for Change is grateful for the support of numerous Maryland businesses. Please join us in thanking these community-minded companies whose partnership makes it possible for VFC to put thousands of hard-working families on the road to success. 

The total cost of the Vehicles for Change’s Full Circle Auto Repair and Training Centers is $5,400,913.75. $1,000,000 (19%) is funded through a U.S. Department of Labor. The other $4,400,913.75 (81%) is funded through non-Federal resources. (Effective between Nov 2022 – October 2024).

Financial Support

  • Annie E. Casey Foundation
  • Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
  • General Motors
  • Kahlert Foundation
  • MileOne/Heritage
  • PNC Bank
  • The Abell Foundation
  • State of Maryland
  • State of Virginia
  • Wells Fargo Foundation
  • The Phillips Foundation
  • United Way of Central Maryland
  • France Merrick Foundation
  • MileOne the Heritage Group
  • Rotary Club of Baltimore
  • Payroll Network

Donations of High-Quality, Pre-owned Cars

  • Heritage | MileOne Auto Group
  • Exclusive Motos
  • SARC-Harford County, Maryland
  • Hamden Family Services

Low-interest Loans for VFC Families

  • Sandy Spring Bank

Discounted Auto Parts for VFC Vehicles

  • NAPA Auto Parts
  • Buss Locksmith Service
  • Certified Auto Repair
  • LKQ
  • Stan Rollison’s
  • Windshield Wizards

Fleet Vehicles Repair Customers

  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Crockett Facilities Services

National Partners


National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)

National Automobile Parts Association (NAPA)


General Motors (GM)

Hunter Engineering Company 


Sandy Spring Bank

MileOne Auto Group

Ford Motors 

Employer Partners

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Mobile Auto Service LLC

Top Gear Auto Shop

Exclusive Motors

Iacoboni Site Specialists, Inc.

Bob Bell Ford

Pohanka Automotive of Salisbury 
Peninsula Total Care


If you have questions about our work, please contact us! To donate a vehicle and change a life, click here