Careers at Vehicles for Change
Executive Assistant to President
Vehicles for Change accepts donated cars, repairs them while training returning citizens as auto mechanics, and awards roadworthy vehicles to working, low-income families. Vehicles for Change changes lives and empowers individuals through car ownership and technical training.
Vehicles for Change is looking for an individual who is energetic, team oriented, and mission driven. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, a good problem solver and very organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Manage busy calendar, schedule and confirm appointments
- Learn and understand VFC process for car donations and awards
- Gain an understanding of SalesForce, inputting, records, reports, etc.
- Maintain contact lists for key contacts
- Maintain list of ongoing meetings
- Research individuals and partners for meetings
- Maintain key Board docs and signatures, term list, maintain board communications, produce meeting minutes
- Research & assist with grant proposals and reports
- Assist with thank you letters to donors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Assist receptionist with phones and greeting customers as needed.
- Proven administrative assistant experience
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills, ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Teamwork, patience
- Become a Notary Public
Full-time Salary: $40,000.00 /year Experience: Relevant: 1 year (Preferred) executive support: 2 years (Preferred) Executive Assistant: 3 years (Preferred) Work Location: One location Benefits offered: Paid time off Health insurance Dental insurance Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs Retirement benefits or account
To apply, please forward your resume and/or cover letter to Angie Bevels at ABevels@vehiclesforchange.org. No phone calls, please. EOE.