Now Hiring: Donations Coordinator/Marketing AssistantJuly 20, 2014
- Taking car donations from individual donors via phone and email.
- Determining the initial disposition of the car
- Inputting the donation information into the Salesforce database
- Communicating the donations information to the tow company for pickup.
- Assuring all cars are picked up.
- Preparing IRS/Thank you letters for donors
- Assisting with phones when necessary
Marketing responsibilities include:
- Managing VFC’s partnerships with repair garages
- Maintaining database of contact information (SalesForce) for Freedom Wheels, VFC’s used car business
- Growing and managing social media profiles for Freedom Wheels
- Conducting donor interviews
- Planning events
- Creating marketing flyers, as needed
VFC is looking for an individual who is first and foremost customer-service minded. Has a great phone voice, can handle multiple tasks, can work independently, has a sound computer background with knowledge of Salesforce.com a major plus. This is a car-related business so car knowledge is also a plus, not knowledge of how cars work but more a knowledge of what is a Toyota, Ford, Chevy etc.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of one of the regions most valued and valuable nonprofits. The organization has been in existence since 1999 and has grown every year.
This is a full-time position that includes health, vacation and dental benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to HR Coordinator’s attention at firstname.lastname@example.org.